We will choose one winner from each of the following categories:
- Blue Ribbon Dinners
- Classic Oklahoma suppers, with a new-age spin.
- Party Time Appetizers
- Finger foods and Okie hors d'oeurves.
- Delectable Desserts
- After-dinner sweets and treats.
- Small Bites (Kid's Cooking)
- For kids — this category is for the younger chefs in the family.
$1,000 Grand Prize
An additional $500 goes to the grand prize winner, chosen from the individual category winners, for a total $1,000 prize.
Judges will rank entries on creativity, taste, ease of preparation and use of a minimum of two eligible Made in Oklahoma Coalition products. Culinary students will prepare select recipes for a panel tasting.
Entries must be new recipes, created by the contestant, and must include a minimum of two eligible Made in Oklahoma Coalition products. Recipes must be unpublished and may not have previously won any award or prize.